We love new glam ideas for photo shoots - and we're in love with the sleek look. Here's a how-to on the sleek look from Rachel's hair & make-up team!
Want to try the season's hottest hair trend? Stylist, Leticia Llesmin shows us how.
-GHD, Gold Flat Iron
-Oribe, Gold Lust
-Oribe, Original Pomade
-Mason Pearson Popular Brush
-R+Co: Vicious, Strong Hold Flexible Hairspray
1. Using the flat iron, straighten the hair to create a silky smooth foundation.
2. As you flat iron, apply half a dime size of Oribe, Gold Lust on every other section for control and incredible shine.
3. Brush back the hair using a Mason Pearson popular brush and apply on the roots about a quarter size of Oribe, Original Pomade for a wet look and sleek hold.
4. For the finished look, hairspray is our friend. Use R+Co, Vicious Strong Hold Flexible Hairspray.
Leticia's Insider Tip: A mixed nylon-boar bristle brush, effectively moves your natural scalp oils from your roots to your tips. This is what makes hair look healthier and glossier after you brush, with no flyaways and frizz.
Hair by: @leticiallesmin
Get The Sleek Make-Up
Celebrity make-up artist Rob Sargsyan shares the products he used to create Rachel's look.
1. To achieve flawless looking skin, Rob used Rachel's favorite foundation by Armani Beauty Luminous Silk.
2. To create Rachel's signature smokey eye, Rob says blend, blend, blend! He used Persona cosmetics Identity Eye Shadow Palette in the color Maverick.
3. For that sun kissed look, he applied Hourglass cosmetics blush in Defused Heat.
4. A strong eye calls for a nude lip. Rachel's nude glossy lips are courtesy of Nude Envie in Cool.
5. Top it off with two coats of mascara for dramatic lashes with L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara.
Make-up by: @FacesbyRob